SELLING THROUGH AND SUPPORTING ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION
An industry leading manufacturer of standard and custom engineered controls, motor control, and power distribution equipment for hazardous and non-hazardous environments for North America and beyond.
Access: Accurate Control Co. provides a single source procurement solution for all industrial electrical distribution and control equipment.
Research: Our expert consulting team, will design, identify and recommend custom solutions that will provide you uncompromising quality and cost saving designs.
Negotiate: Through our approved partnerships with electrical manufactures we leverage the best cost structure and pass through the savings to you and your customer.
COMMITMENT: SAFETY FIRST
Execution : Our state of the art 50,000 sqr. foot facility and techniques operate in an environment that seamlessly connects engineering, sales, accounting, production, quality control, shipping and customer relationship management programs.
Our innovative ERP system simplifies communication with customers, vendors and business partners by putting sales, inventory, and calculated on time delivery information at the fingertips of our qualified sales team in real time.
- MOTOR CONTROL CENTERS
- MOTOR CONTROL CENTER BUCKETS
- RETRO FIT MOTOR CONTROL BUCKETS
- HAZARDOUS LOCATION PRODUCTS
- NON HAZARDOUS LOCATION PRODUCTS
- SOLAR CONTROLS & COMBINERS
- AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
- DRIVES AND SOFT STARTERS
- COMBINATION STARTERS
- CUSTOM CONTROLS
- TERMINAL BOXES
- PURGE SYSTEMS
- PANEL BOARDS
- SWITCH RACKS
- PLC PANELS
- Accurate Control Co., is 1 in 25 worldwide that can build and mark MCC buckets certify to UL845 standards.
- Proven innovative design & engineering Experience
- State of the art manufacturing facility of over 80,000 square feet
- Unique design solutions that are competitive and safety first
- Company wide team of qualified personnel
- Factory recognized and supported on hand component inventory products in stock
- Partnerships with leading electrical manufacturers and distributors
- All products are built safety first/ tested/ documented, and archived
- Calculated Accu-Ship delivery with accountability tracking
- Industry leading software makes project critical information available in real time to assure accurate project tracking and on-time delivery
- $25 Million in PRODUCT LIABILITY Insurance
- NEC-IEC, ATEX, IECEx products certified in-house upon request